The objective of National Service Standards for Bermuda’s Tourism industry is to uphold Bermuda’s brand promise to be impactful, diverse and set-apart by delivering a consistent standard of service that delivers on customer expectations.
The programme is for businesses in the following sectors of the Tourism industry:
- Transportation (i.e. Taxis, buses, ferries, rentals)
- Food and Beverage (i.e. restaurants, food trucks, cafes)
- Recreation and Entertainment (i.e. nightlife, tours, attractions, spas, golf)
- Retail and Shopping (i.e. personal services and products)
- Travel Services (i.e. event planners, travel agents, destination management companies, visitor information)
- Accommodations( i.e. hotels, B&B's guest houses, vacation rental properties)
Please submit 1 (One) application per business location.
If you have more than one business location or unit please submit multiple application forms.
For Accommodations, please submit 1 (one) application per unit (i.e. food and beverage, spa and golf, front of house/hospitality, housekeeping etc.)
- For a single unit business $375
- For multi-unit businesses $250 / unit
For more information please contact the Bermuda Tourism Authority at 296-9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org